This page provides a summary about Lesson monitor (monitoring behaviour in lessons).
Lesson monitor (monitoring your behaviour every lesson)
Every lesson students will be issued a number on their register. This number indicates their behaviour in that lesson.
- Outstanding = 1
- Good = 2
- Improvement required = 3
- Serious cause for concern and removed from lesson= 4
What happens to the numbers on the register?
- Staff can look at the numbers each day/week/term
- Year teams and staff will be monitoring the numbers
- Staff will use this when deciding on rewards and positive comments home
- Staff will share these numbers to parents
- Staff will use these in parental meetings and transfer meetings
Students choose their behaviour so they choose the number.