This page provides a summary about Lesson monitor (monitoring behaviour in lessons). The items listed below offer quick links to other pages regarding behaviour, including information about detentions.
Lesson monitor (monitoring your behaviour every lesson)
Every lesson students will be issued a number on their register. This number indicates their behaviour in that lesson.
- Outstanding = 1
- Good = 2
- Improvement required = 3
- Serious cause for concern and removed from lesson= 4
What happens to the numbers on the register?
- Staff can look at the numbers each day/week/term
- Year teams and staff will be monitoring the numbers
- Staff will use this when deciding on rewards and positive comments home
- Staff will share these numbers to parents
- Staff will use these in parental meetings and transfer meetings
Students choose their behaviour so they choose the number.