Welcome to the Performing Arts page of the Cowley website where we will feature all the information about the fantastic Performing Arts courses and extracurricular opportunities on offer for students to get involved in here at the college.
Why choose Performing Arts & Music at Cowley?
Meet The Team
- PGCE/ GTP music Northwest and Lancashire consortium
- BA Hons Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) (University of Hull)
- HND Musical Theatre Blackpool and the Fylde College
- Extended CPD in voice, acting through song, musical theatre, Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts (LIPA)
- Licentiate diploma (Singing/Musical theatre)
- NODA Award winning artistic director
- Level 1/2 qualifications in ‘Estill’ voice training
- Liverpool Echo ‘Inspirational Teacher’ of the Year 2015/2016
- Extensive professional industry experience in both acting and music disciplines
- Three-year Musical Theatre course at Dolphin Dance Studios Liverpool
- BA Hons in Professional Practice within Performing Arts at Middlesex University
- PGCE Liverpool John Moores University
- Vice Principle and Teacher of Dance at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts 4:19 for seven years
- Vice Principle of The Heath Perform in Association with LIPA 4:19
- Teaching Diploma with the International Dance Teachers Association
- Member of the International Dance Teachers Association
- ISTD and IDTA qualifications up to Advanced 2 in Ballet, Tap and Modern.
- BA Honours degree in music and music technology University of Liverpool
- PGCE in secondary music education Edge Hill University
- Grade 8 in vocal studies
- Choral Specialist
- Vast Professional experience including papal audiences, residencies in Windsor Castle and St Paul’s Cathedral choirs.
- PGCE Performing Arts, University of Central Lancashire
- BA Honours Degree Music Theatre, University of Central Lancashire
- Drama and Theatre specialist
- Extended CPD in ‘Estill’ Voice Training
- Vocal coach at Voice-Plus Academy of Arts
Cowley Sixth Form
Extracurricular timetable (Summer 2021)
Please find the timetable of Performing Arts extracurricular activities via the link below.
Lights Up At Lunch!
Check out the videos of our students and some of the fantastic work they have produced.
Year 13 Music Performance:
Year 12 Musical Theatre: