Details of a Summer activity camp taking place during the summer holidays, run by Active Future
This program will run at St Cuthbert’s Catholic High School on 24th July at 10am and will run for 4 hours a day, 4 days per week for 4 weeks.
It will be run as a Multi sport camp focusing on the more non traditional sports to promote inclusion and We will have lots of professionals in speaking with the young people about mental health and the benefits of Physical activity.
I will attach the booking link below. Spaces are limited to 30.
If you are not familiar with HAF Programs I will briefly give a description below :
- HAF stands for Holiday Activity and Food
- It is funded by the councils and ran by organisations such as ourselves on behalf of the council
- It is completely FREE for kids of Free School meals
- It runs 3 times a year during the Easter, Summer and Christmas school holidays consisting of a minimum of 4 hours a day for 4 days during Easter and Christmas and 4 hours a day, 4 days a week for 4 weeks in Summer
- The camps focus on a broad range of activities to get all children involved and Active
- There is a big emphasis placed on Healthy eating with various Activities based around this throughout the camp
- Each child that attends our camps will receive a breakfast and hot nutritious lunch.