QA – Digital Skills Bootcamps
We have some spaces available on our November Digital Skills Bootcamps.
- The Bootcamps are fully-funded so it is free for you to attend
- It runs for 12 weeks
- It’s virtual so you can log on and learn from home
- At the end of it you will have all the skills you need to secure a job in the tech sector
- In fact, we will even get you a job interview with a tech employer after you complete the programme
- We’ll give you all the coaching you need to secure your dream job
- You also get formal qualifications and certificates to add to your CV – industry-recognised and highly respected qualifications from Microsoft and others
- Our partner The British Computing Society (BCS) is also giving all successful Bootcamp attendees a 12-month BCS membership with access to Career Mentoring and a 12-month discount to over 5000+Microsoft and PeopleCert technology certifications
We have a few spaces left on the following programmes – all of which are perfect for anyone interested in working in the tech sector:
- Software Developer – you know the trusty online banking app you check every day and those streaming services where you can binge the latest season of your favourite show? Software developers created all of them. Developers are the people who write the back-end code needed to make computer programmes run, working collaboratively as part of high-energy teams. On this course you will gain valuable skills which are in high demand including Python Programming, Web Fundamentals, and Cloud Development.
- Software Tester – to ensure that software created by developers is running as it should be, software testing is crucially important. As a software tester you would be checking the security of applications by testing their vulnerability to attacks, looking for bugs or errors, and making sure products are of high quality and fit for purpose. On this course you will gain valuable skills which are in high demand including Test Engineering, Automation and Testing Techniques.
- ICT Cloud – Cloud technologies have driven enterprises in all industries toward DevOps and agile methodologies with a lot of big companies such as Amazon, HP, Etsy, Netflix and Adobe using DevOps to undergo a serious culture shift. On this course you will gain valuable skills which are in high demand including Network Security, Cloud Fundamentals and Infrastructure Management.
Interested? Great – click the button below, complete the form and we’ll be in touch in the next few days.
Y12 Astrophysics Work Experience Week at LJMU
Applications for this year’s Y12 Astrophysics Work Experience Week at LJMU have opened.
This year’s Work Experience Week takes place from Sunday 9th to Friday 14th July 2023 at Liverpool John Moores University.
The application form is now open and will close on Friday 31st March 2023. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
We offer scholarships to all work-experience students. These cover the costs of accommodation and food for the week. Students should provide their own return travel to Liverpool – however, travel costs may also be included in exceptional circumstances.
If you have any questions about the application form or scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you during normal office hours. We will let all applicants know the outcome of their application by the 5th May 2023.