Campus visits for Year 12 students
We’re pleased to confirm that details of our campus visits to The University of Manchester for the 2022/23 academic year, are now live on our website.
Our current availability is as follows:
• Wednesday 7 December – we have 98 spaces available
• Wednesday 15 March – we have 83 spaces available
• Wednesday 26 April – we can accommodate 200 students
• Wednesday 10 May – we can accommodate 200 students
• Wednesday 12 July – we can accommodate 200 students
• Tuesday 18 July – we can accommodate 200 students
The visits will include:
- A welcome presentation delivered by a member of the Student Recruitment Team, who will offer insights into student life at Manchester and an overview of the UCAS application process.
- A student ambassador Q&A panel
- A tour of campus
Scheduled dates for Year 12 student visits are listed online and you can email Chris Farrington to enquire about a booking.
Subject specific webinar series
Hear from our staff and current students about all things relating to your subject of interest at Manchester.
Chat with our students
Want to find out more about student life? Chat with our student ambassadors and ask any questions you have about life at Manchester.
Virtual Campus Tour
Part 1: https://youtu.be/kkLUneUgiI8
Part 2: https://youtu.be/1vvjpumzm0Q
360 image tours
Explore The University of Manchester campus with interactive 360 images.