The University of Chichester are proud to have launched their new nursing courses to complement their existing health and sport portfolio; for which they are known as one of the leading providers in the country. We are still accepting applications for September 2022 on the following nursing courses:
Why study nursing at Chichester?
- We are a Top 25 UK university (Guardian University Guide 2022)
- Students will learn in our brand-new purpose-built nursing building on our Chichester campus
- Students will have the opportunity to engage in participatory simulated experiences which may include interactive learning such as forum theatre, cutting-edge virtual or augmented reality
- Students will undertake immersive inter-professional learning in a simulated community setting, GP surgery or ward-based scenario work
- The University is situated in the perfect location – which mixes the best of city, countryside and coastal life. A city repeatedly voted as one of the happiest in the country*
Find out more and apply through the buttons below.