Ever considered a career in the hospitality industry?
At Valor we offer both full and part-time career opportunities, along with a range of apprenticeship schemes, across our 34 UK hotels. You’ll have the chance to work across leading brands such as Crowne Plaza, DoubleTree by Hilton and AC by Marriott Hotels, just to name a few!
Joining the Valor family From greeting our guests in reception to working within our kitchens, restaurants, and bars, we’ve got some fantastic roles available with hours to suit all. Our mission is to reimagine hospitality by creating memorable experiences and connections with our guests, with a team culture that runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun. You’ll have access to training and development programmes to help achieve your goals and also receive a host of fantastic benefits including free meals on duty and discounted worldwide hotel stays for you, your friends and family. So if you have the talent and passion to help us in our mission, we’d love to hear from you! Check out our latest roles and join the Valor family today.
Please click the link below to take part in a fun, user friendly quiz
- School Leaver 200 – Publication featuring the 200 most popular employers for school leavers
- Liverpool City Region Growth Company – Careers Hub
- Careers In Rail – Success at School have provided a thorough guide to career options within the rail industry.
- Be More – Apprenticeship information in the Liverpool City Region
- Not Going To Uni – Information about alternatives to the standard university route for school and college leavers
- Future Learn – Researching a career? Want to know the training, qualifications and experience most associated with it? Future Learn Careers has got you.
- BBC Bitesize Careers – Information and advice about careers from BBC Bitesize
- Aspire – Upreach – a downloadable booklet about all post-18 options, including university and apprenticeships, plus top careers to consider and student finance
- How to become a Property Manager – The guide is primarily an overview of such a unique role and what it entails. It also covers the needed skills, qualifications and experience, and how these can be attained