Parenting Teens – our popular programme to help and support parents is back!
KEY EVENT DETAILS:
5th December 2019
5.30 – 7.00pm
Cowley International College
Our Parenting Teens programme is back, but we have taken onboard feedback from parents to improve.
This time there will be 13 different sessions on the night, you choose 4 to take part in (you choose the sessions that best meet your needs).
Each informal session is only 20 minutes long and will be run by an expert in that field.
- How can I help my child with stress and mental health?
- How can I help with my child’s homework?
- Creating a self-study and revision culture at home
- Being a school governor
- The exam journey
- Talking to my child about smoking and drugs
- Health and wellbeing
- Helping parents with job prospects
- Talking to my child about sex and relationships
- Life beyond GCSEs
- Pushing boundaries at home and school
- Maintaining good punctuality and attendance
- Helping my Gifted and Talented child reach their potential
Being a parent is tough and navigating the teenage years can be challenging.
At this event, you will be with other parents who are looking for help and advice.
You can pick the sessions that meet your needs and get quality support and advice to help you and your family
Want to attend?
So that we can be prepared in terms of numbers, please complete all fields below: