What you’ll get
Our apprenticeships offer you an 18-36-month opportunity to take part in key aspects of our day-to-day work, develop new skills and gain an industry-leading qualification while you earn. We look for passion and integrity as well as ambition and aptitude. We don’t require you to have previous work experience, but you will need to have attained 5 GCSEs (A-C) and 2 A Levels.
With various programmes to choose from, there’s no telling where your talent can take you. Below are the 2022 programmes we have to offer:
- Apprentice Accountant – Level 7
- Business Administrator – Level 3
- Compliance and Risk – Level 3
- Data Analyst – Level 4
- Insurance Practitioner – Level 4
- Paralegal Apprentice – Level 3
- Senior Financial Services Customer Advisor – Level 3
- Cyber Security Technologist – Level 4
- Data Technician – Level 4
- Digital and Technology Specialist – Level 7
- Professional Accounting – Level 4
To stand the best chance of coming through the application process in time, please submit your application by 19th June 2022.