Coca-Cola Europacific Partners has launched their new on-demand virtual work experience programme.
- The work experience programme designed for young people aged 14-18 and is free
- The duration is 2 hours and students can work through at their own pace
- Students will gain important skills for their CV, future applications and interviews
- There is the opportunity to have a go at a real industry challenge and create a social media campaign
- CCEP has worked with Whizz-Kidz to ensure young people with mobility issues and disabilities have the opportunity to participate in these on-demand opportunities.