24 June 2021
We are looking forward to welcoming Y8 and Y10 students back to college on Monday. COVID cases have stabilised in the Cowley community, however, we need a safe return to college for students who are currently isolating. Please support the college, students, staff and our wider community by supporting the following procedures.
• All students will complete a COVID Home test with parents on Sunday evening and report the result here. Please continue to complete tests every Sunday and Wednesday, as it will help to stop the spread of the virus.
• All students will need to wear a face covering and bring a spare every day.
• All students will be tested on site on Monday and Thursday (the more tests that take place the better). There is no need for any phone pre-registration as we will sort this at college.
Y10 students – Monday
• To protect these students, following their isolation, they will be tested first thing. Testing will open at 07:50. All Y10 students must go to Sports Hall between 07:50 and 08:15. We will supervise Y10 students until they have a negative result.
• Please ensure your child arrives in time for their COVID test.
• If any Y10 students travel by bus, they must report to the Sports Hall as soon as the bus arrives.
Y8 students – Monday
• To protect these students, they will be supervised on the playground by Mr Hewlett and Team Tutors and will be tested first thing at 08:30. Once we have received a negative result, your child will be able to attend lessons.
• Please ensure your child arrives promptly to college.
Y7 & Y9 students – Monday
• The routine that we have been running this week has been working well, and they will be tested during Periods 1 and 2 on Monday.
• Please ensure your child arrives promptly at 8:30 for Team Time.
Once again, many thanks for the positive messages from parents; it means a great deal, as the staff are working hard to ensure learning continues and that your family and the wider community are protected.