(text taken from: https://ci.ioe.ac.uk/2019/07/03/2019-young-photographers-competition/ )
The UCL IOE Confucius Institute Young Photographers Competition for 2019 is now open.
The competition has been running for five years and has seen some excellent photography from young people across the world. The aim of the competition is to dispel the cultural stereotypes of China through photography and show the vast country through the eyes of young people. The Young Photographers Competition is generously supported by the Chinese Embassy in London.
How to enter
The categories for this year’s competition are:
- China at home (UK-based category)
- China in colour (portfolio category of five photos)
- The people of China (single photo category)
- China and her food (single photo category)
- Young China (Under 14s single photo category)
To enter the competition, email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must be received no later than Friday 8th November 2019. Please include your name, school and age with all entries.