19th September 2016
The Year 7 PGL Maths Camp trip takes place on Friday, 30th September and participating students should attend College on that day in their own clothes.
The fun-filled weekend will include physical and mental challenges and we encourage all participants to ‘have a go’ and to try something new, most of all, we want all students to have fun!
Please note that photographs and video will be taken of your daughter/son during the trip to record the event and for future promotions. If this is not acceptable to you, please contact the college before 30th September,
Students will return back to Cowley for approximately 8pm on Sunday 2nd, but students will be able to confirm a more exact time when we are in transit.
Below is an equipment list, but if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Healey on 01744 678 030.
Equipment List For PGL Maths Camp
- A waterproof coat – this is ESSENTIAL as we will be outside for a lot of the time, rain or shine! (Mr Healey has a few spares in his room if you don’t have one!)
- A complete change of clothes for two days – they may get muddy/wet outside. This should include warm clothes, a spare jumper and even a hat and gloves if the weather forecast is bad!
- Avoid jeans on daytime activities as they are cold and uncomfortable when wet. Combat trousers, leggings or tracksuit bottoms are better.
- A complete set of old clothes and trainers that you don’t mind getting wet and muddy during the ‘wet’ activity – the obstacle course.
- Shorts, sun cream/hat (if appropriate).
- Personal toiletries and medication.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Large towel.
- Swimming costume.
- Pocket money – £20 maximum for tuck shop, souvenirs and/or the payphone.