This post looks at College uniform, including footwear.
We believe that all students should attend College smartly dressed in a distinctive way and we expect all our students to correctly wear clothes and shoes specified in our Uniform Policy.
The main elements of appropriate footwear:
- Low heeled (internal heel below 2 inches)
- Plain black, formal style shoes that can be polished
- Shoes with coloured soles or markings are not acceptable
- Trainers, canvas, skate shoes, sling backs, boots and sandals are not acceptable for College.
- Black trainers are not school shoes, however plain they may appear.
- Even if shoes are marketed as “suitable for school” – please ensure that the shoe fits with our uniform policy and the guidance above